4927 New Rubber
Replacement rubber to fit a Trodat 4927
- New rubber to fit a Trodat stamp, when a change of details is required.
- Maximum area: 40 x 60mm
- Standardly used for 9 lines of text.
- Suitable for up to 10 lines
- Suitable for text and graphics.
- A replacement ink pad may also be required (if the ink pad is indented with the old details or dry).
- We use laser technology to cut the stamps from high quality rubber
- The rubber take 1-2 working days to make from time of confirmed order.
- On receiving your order we will confirm when it will be ready, providing a proof if required.
- Orders can be picked up in store (we can apply the new rubber while you wait), sent out (for you to apply the new rubber) or you can send in the stamp (we will apply the new rubber and send it back).
- Email us directly with your requirements
- or print out an order form to fax or email to us
- or phone us for any questions or guidance
- (Please see our 'Contact' page)
Orders being sent out:
Bank Deposit, Mastercard, Visa, Invoice (by prior arrangement)
Orders being collected in-store:
Eftpos, Cash, Mastercard, Visa, Bank Deposit (prior to collecting), Invoice (by prior arrangement)