Copyright on Custom Graphics
If you are having graphics made into a custom stamp, you need to be aware of NZ Copyright laws.
• The image must be original to you (eg your company logo, something you have drawn or had designed) or
• You have permission to reproduce the image or
• You have purchased the image.
Creating an Account on the Website
You will have the option to create an account at the completion of placing your first order.
This will save your contact details for the next order.
Unfortunately you cannot create an account before placing an order.
Preferred file type - .PDF or .JPG at a good resolution (300dpi is best).Graphics can include:
- pre-setup artwork (ready to use)
- samples to show us how you would like the stamp to look
- a sample sketch of the layout you are thinking of
- a stamped out version of an old stamp as a sample
We endeavor not to have items out of stock, but if an item happens to be unavailable for shipment on receipt of your order, we will contact you immediately before processing your order.
Please note that images of items on this website are reproduced as accurately as possible, however you may experience some colour variations due to individual monitor settings and image resolution.
All personal information is protected by strict security measures and is accessible only by our staff. Customer information is stored solely for the purpose of processing orders.
We do not retain credit card details in our system at any time.
We do not pass any personal information onto other companies or organizations.