How to order online:
1) Add required item to the shopping cart (including any custom stamps) and check out.
2) At checkout you can choose your preferred form of payment. Payment is not required at time of check out if you would like to pre-arrange an invoice.
3) Orders can be sent out or collected in store.
On receiving your order we will confirm when it will be ready for collection or sending out, providing a proof if required. Custom stamps take 1-2 days to make from time of confirmed order.
Other ways to order:
- Email us directly with your requirements
- or print out an order form to fax or email to us
- or phone us for any questions or guidance
Orders being sent out:
Mastercard, Visa, Bank Deposit, Invoice (by prior arrangement)
Orders being collected in-store:
Eftpos, Cash, Mastercard, Visa, Bank Deposit (prior to collecting), Invoice (by prior arrangement)
Preferred file type - .PDF or .JPG at a good resolution (300dpi is best).Graphics can include:
- pre-setup artwork (ready to use)
- samples to show us how you would like the stamp to look
- a sample sketch of the layout you are thinking of
- a stamped out version of an old stamp as a sample